What’s so important about a good lighting design?
The famous Hawthorn Studies of the early 1900’s attempted to link increased employee productivity with improved lighting conditions. The study’s conclusions were instrumental in understanding the association between a person’s mood and good lighting design. A good lighting design enhances the mood of the space and becomes an extension of the architecture. It focuses on creating a balance between function and artistry, while maintaining an energy efficient and cost effective design.
Lighting Design Services
CJL Lighting Philosophy
• Complement architectural elements within the space
• Enhance the mood of the space
• Create a lighting design that increases productivity and performance
• Maintain an energy efficient design
• Utilize latest lamp technology including LED’s and high efficiency